Postural Ergonomics is the solution to eradicate Sitting Disease. Sitting Disease is the cause of chronic disease and musculoskeletal pain that is robbing workers of productivity, health, happiness, and longevity. Join us in the mission of taking an active stand against Sitting Disease by becoming the Renowned Ergonomic Expert in your community.
Postural Ergonomics is the solution to eradicate Sitting Disease.
Postural Ergonomics is different from traditional ergonomic education because it is “People Focused.” With Postural Ergonomics you will learn how to optimize human performance within the workplace, then how to recommend the best ergonomic equipment to support optimized work performance of the worker.
Join us in the mission of taking an active stand against Sitting Disease by becoming the Renowned Ergonomic Expert in your community.
The Four Components of Postural Ergonomics
- Functional: The functional component focuses on human functional movements within the worker’s workspace.
- Brain-Based: The Brain-Based component is to improve neurologic output and cognition within the workplace.
- Postural: The Postural component is the worker’s postural design within their workspace and their ability to prevent postural collapse.
- Environmental: The environmental component is the final component that focuses on the worker’s actual workspace, what equipment they have, and how beneficial that equipment is for their body
The purpose of Postural Ergonomics is to improve functional capability, increase Postural Fitness for upright postural design, and to optimize neuro-cognitive output of the worker. Focus on the person first, and then recommend a proper workspace ergonomic environment to support better function, upright posture, and precision of neuro-cognitive output.
You will learn how to do all of this in the Postural Ergonomics online course! Plus, you will learn how to position yourself as the Renowned Ergonomic Expert in your community.
Do you wake up in the morning with the desire to achieve…
- Exponential practice growth?
- A scalable business plan that produces predictable revenue?
- Passive income that compounds your return on investment?
- A practice with a consistent influx of new patients who are committed to their treatment plans and who choose to stay longer?
Do you find yourself wanting more from your practice? Deep down do you wish you were viewed as an expert within your community—the Renowned Expert with authority in your community?
If you are a Dreamer, a Doer, and a Dedicated health care professional, then the solution is clear. You can get better results with your current client base, get in with corporations and local businesses, and grow your practice exponentially by becoming a Certified Ergonomist.
You can get better results with your current client base, get in with corporations and local businesses, and grow your practice exponentially by becoming a Certified Ergonomist.
To get results you’ve never gotten, then you need to do something you’ve never done.
What’s In It For Me?
When you become a Certified Ergonomist, you will:
- Get better results with your current clients
- Have expert authority within your community
- Be sought after by local businesses and corporations
- Have a blue ocean of new clients at your finger tips
- Amplify exposure of your practice
- Have exponential ‘Freedom Income’ by performing Virtual Workspace Assessments
- Feel self-fulfillment knowing that your clients are getting the best Postural Ergonomic recommendations for better results
All of this is possible with Postural Ergonomics! Check out what you will learn in the course.
Postural Ergonomics Certification Course Overview
The Postural Ergonomics course is 100% online, self-paced, and easy to navigate. Plus, you will have lifetime access to complete the course and to have access to on-going updates of the newest material. The course is broken down into four modules that are jam-packed with valuable information to help you succeed as the Renowned Ergonomic Expert.
- Module 1: Why Ergonomics is a Solution for Modern Day Patients
In this module you will discover the shocking health consequences associated with poor posture and poor ergonomic design. You will learn the facts on two crucial health epidemics that can be overcome by Postural Ergonomics including Sitting Disease and Digital Dementia. Plus, you will learn the science of productivity and how to optimize neuro-cognitive output with Brain Based ergonomics.
- Module 2: Ergonomic Impact on the Posture System
Module 2 provides an overview of the Posture System, and how proper biomechanics optimizes human function for static and dynamic postures. You will discover the impact of Repetitive Stress Injuries on the Posture System, how poor posture affects mood, confidence, and productivity, and how the impact of poor Brain Based ergonomics in the workplace.
- Module 3: Functional, Postural, Brain Based, and Environmental Ergonomic Analyses
Module 3 is 100% implementable. In this module you will learn how to perform Postural Ergonomic assessments in you office with your current clients, how to perform on-site ergonomic evaluations in businesses, and how to perform Virtual Workspace Assessments. You will have complete know-how of how to perform Functional, Postural, Brain Based, and Environmental assessments.
- Module 4: Applied Postural Ergonomic Solutions
Module 4 puts all of the information together for simple implementation! Learn Functional, Postural, Brain Based, and Environmental treatment protocols. You will have certainty in providing Postural Ergonomic recommendations to your current clients, on-site at corporate collaborations, and through Virtual Workspace Assessments.
All of this information is provided in one course. Postural Ergonomics was designed to make you successful and to help you thrive within your community as the Renowned Ergonomic Expert.
What Do I Need to Complete the Postural Ergonomics Course? All you need is Wifi. Postural Ergonomics is 100% online and self-paced. You will have a workbook to download to follow along with the course material. Plus, the bonuses will help you implement Postural Ergonomics for ultimate success in growing your practice and amplifying your community exposure.
Who is the Postural Ergonomics Course For? We are taking an Active Stand against Sitting Disease. To succeed in the mission of eradicating Sitting Disease, it is pertinent that as many health care professionals as possible come together on this mission!
Postural Ergonomics is designed for all health care professionals, including:
- physical therapists,
- Wellness coaches,
- personal trainers,
- corporate wellness managers,
- massage therapists,
- occupational therapists,
- and every other health care specialty.
This is a fulfilling mission to be a part of; it is a movement to improve the working conditions of workers worldwide. Your community needs your expertise as the Renowned Ergonomic Expert! See you inside the course, your success solution is Postural Ergonomics!